Improve the aesthetics of a building, inside and out, with this eco-friendly architectural film. With over 500 designs to choose from, you can offer the warmth of wood grain, sleek feel of metal, and the cool of natural stone and marble.
Architectural Decorative Films
Use of an architectural film or decorative film provides an alternative solution for property owners to resurface existing smooth, solid and non-porous surfaces such as outdated high-pressure laminates instead of replacing them. Many of these surfaces are simply outdated or need a new face-lift. The cost for demolition and replacing can be very expensive, not to mention the lost revenue associated with downtime. Eliminate these problems; resurface rather than replace.
- Onsite Installation
- Less Downtime
- Infinite Design Possibilities
- Cost Savings
- Less Mess
- Less Noise
- Easier to Repair
- LEED Positive Points
- Class A Fire Rating
Architectural Film Manufacturers
Rethink. Reuse. Resurface. Give new life to existing cabinets, walls and doors with architectural films. Elevate interior design and functionality. Enhance sustainability and reduce costs. Take a look at how we’ve got it covered with 3M surface and glass finishes.
Why replace expensive fixtures and surfaces when you can resurface them in decorative metal, sophisticated stone and luxurious wood designs at a fraction of the cost? Architectural Finishes let you transform your spaces with less downtime, less labor and less waste. These durable, dynamic films are easy to install, conforming to a variety of flat or curved surfaces, including walls, panels and ceilings. With 3 manufactures and more than 1000 patterns to choose from, it’s not a question of how you can revitalize your image, but when.
Architectural Finishes have been used extensively in Asian markets for over 20 years to decorate 5-star hotels, major department stores in shopping complexes, offices, condos, and restaurants. Its popularity is due to a number of factors including the range of colors, textures, patterns, and its conformability, versatility and cost savings
Architectural Finishes offer a cost effective and creative solution to many decoration, refurbishment, and resurfacing projects. It has successfully been used in many market segments including retail, commercial, marine, hospitals, hotels, and condominiums.
- Cabinets / Millwork
- High-class, self-adhesive film
- Light in weight
- Wide range of patterns and designs with textured structure – similar look & feel to authentic material
- Suited for indoor and outdoor applications
- Can be applied to a variety of substrates and even on complex curved shapes
- Abrasion, impact, scratch and solvent resistant
- With 12-year warranty for indoor applications and up to 5 years for outdoors
3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes have a number of key advantages:
- More pattern options: Unlimited creative flexibility and architectural freedom.
- Clean and quick to install: Minimal downtime means your facilities are back up and running quickly.
- Preserves your existing substrates: Costs are minimized when you don’t have to replace surfaces but can repurpose them.
- Good for your environmental policy: Fittings and fixtures don’t end up in landfill sites and you don’t incur disposal costs because you have re-used them in your new decor.