Revolution Wraps is the Midwest’s leader in vehicle wraps and large-format graphics. We excel in this industry because it is our only focus.
TITLE: Graphic Design Intern
LOCATION: 2901 N 27th St, Lincoln, NE 68521
The primary responsibility of the Graphic Design Intern is to create and refine designs and branding that effectively represent our customer’s business or product.
- Organized – Individual must be organized; able to meet strict deadlines and multi-task while maintaining quality standards.
- Attention to Detail – Individual must recognize that accuracy is just as important as creativity; able to take a logical, systematic, and creative approach to diagnosis and problem solving.
- Communication – Individual must be able to communicate clearly and concisely via phone, email and web-based systems. The ability to communicate the precise information necessary for successful completion of any and all assigned projects to clients, management, design, production, installation and vendors will be key in the success of this individual and Revolution Wraps.
- Work Ethic – Individual will possess a what-ever-it-takes work ethic.
- Humility – Individual will recognize when the needs of the assigned task surpass the skills possessed by the individual and not hesitate to seek the necessary assistance in completing the task.
- Adobe Products – Individual must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Photography – General knowledge of photography, use of photographic materials and digital photo manipulation.
- Installation – Individual must be willing to learn the process of graphic installation and details needed for the installation team to continue to be recognized as a premier graphics installation company throughout the United States.
- Systems – Individual must be willing to learn the systems that Revolution Wraps uses to successfully progress projects through the Revolution Wraps process.
- Measuring – Individual must be willing to learn to use all measuring tools necessary to successfully complete any task.
Potential Daily Tasks:
- Coordinate with Art Director to prioritize projects
- Collaborate with Customer Representative and other designers on concepts for new projects
- Create graphics from supplied resources, and/or edit graphics to client’s satisfaction
- Prepare design files for proofing and print
- Manage personal daily work flow and deadlines
- Organize and archive digital files
- Assist in any and all jobs as needed
- Respond to emails
- Participate in meetings
- Track time and relay accurate information in our tracking system
- Assist with production and installation when needed
- Other duties as assigned
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible Schedule – working 20-35 hours per week
- On-the-job training
To get started, please send your resume and 3 PDF samples that show off your creative talent to Eric Meysenburg – Art Director – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 3 samples must consist of:
- Your favorite Photoshop image manipulation you have created
- An Illustrator vector logo you have created from scratch
- Your most creative page layout in InDesign
If you can work in a fast paced environment, manage multiple projects at the same time and communicate clearly for everyone involved all while doing whatever it takes to successfully complete the project then you should apply now!