TITLE: Graphic Designer (Full time)
LOCATION: 2901 N 27th St, Suite B, Lincoln, NE 68521
Why Revolution Wraps:
Revolution WrapsTM is one of the nation’s leading providers of high definition, large-format graphics. We take pride in partnering with our clients to BUILD BIGGER BRANDS.
We are looking for precision, efficiency, and awesomeness. You are fearless and humble. You approach challenges simply as issues not yet solved.
We believe in the POWER OF POSITIVE… making our customers ultra happy while working together, as a team to create amazing designs…a positive attitude is a must!
You will also help in every possible way when needed… when there’s a “sticker emergency,” it’s all hands on deck, achieving the IMPOSSIBLE to MAKE IT HAPPEN!
- Drive projects from start to finish, from Concept to Final File Setup
- Collaborate with Sales/Project Manager and other designers on concepts for new projects
- Coordinate with the Art Director to prioritize projects
- Balance and execute several projects at the same time
- Consistently seek to improve your skills and learn about our industry
Your Skills & Experience:
- An awe-inspiring portfolio showcasing your experience crafting pixel perfect designs
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and other design tools
- Degree in Graphic Design and 2+ years of experience in a related field
- Ability to perform under constant production deadlines
- In-depth understanding of the Large Format printing process
- Experience in Final Cut Pro, After Effects, WordPress, Caldera RIP software, Esko cutter workflow, photography, and packaging design
Members of Our Team Enjoy:
- A dynamic work environment and a spectacular client roster
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Paid Personal Time/Vacation & Paid Holidays
- IRA Retirement Plan
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
Are you ready to START SOMETHING BIG?
A digital portfolio is required when applying for this position. Please send a PDF file or a link to your personal portfolio website in addition to your resume to Eric Meysenburg – Art Director – firstname.lastname@example.org