TITLE: Production Specialist (Full Time / Part Time)
Revolution Wraps is one of the nation’s leading providers of high definition, large format graphics. We take pride in partnering with our clients to BUILD BIGGER BRANDS.
We are looking for precision, efficiency, and awesomeness. You are fearless and humble. You approach challenges simply as issues not yet solved.
We believe in the POWER OF POSITIVE…making our customers ultra-happy while working together, as a team to create amazing results…a positive attitude is a must!
You will also help in every possible way when needed…when there’s a “sticker emergency,” it’s all hands on deck, achieving the IMPOSSIBLE to MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Come join our growing family! We are seeking an individual for our Lincoln, Nebraska location to expand our existing staff. Our creative environment allows us to deliver products that are unparalleled to those of our competition. We offer a fast-paced, creative, fun and dynamic work environment, along with opportunities to advance your career.
This position requires a highly motivated individual with a proven track record on wide-format printers.
SUMMARY: Under general direction, performs a variety of technical and support services involving printing and production operations; establishes and maintains printing schedules; performs related duties as assigned.
- Rip files according to work order specifications.
- Check print output for quality (color, registration, press flaws, etc.).
- Ensure proper equipment maintenance is maintained.
- Have the ability to properly troubleshoot press issues and be able to submit a “Trouble Call” when repairs are out of our training realm.
- Manage the print queue in an effective and timely manner ensuring that print jobs are handled based on current priorities.
- Coordinate with Account Managers
- Able to effectively plan and coordinate, on short notice, the printing of any RUSH jobs that hit the print queue.
- Notify relevant Managers of disruptions to normal workflow; e.g., of last minute Priority jobs, equipment downtime, etc.
- Gather received materials and put away in the proper storage areas.
- Ensure all workspaces assigned to the Print Department are clean at all times.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and communicate effectively with co-workers and other departments. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Computer literate.
- A working knowledge of large-format rip software.
- Experience with wide-format printers.
- Experience with CNC machines or large-format cutters.
- Experience with computer networks.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Ability to recognize and match colors.
- Able to lift/move/carry 70+ pounds.
- Requires long periods standing or walking.
Experience: 1 year minimum of experience in the printing industry
Education/Certification: High school diploma or general equivalency
Compensation: Depends on experience
Benefits: Health insurance, dental insurance, paid holidays, PTO, retirement
Location: 2901 N 27th St, Suite B, Lincoln, NE 68521