Architectural Decorative Films
Use of an architectural film or decorative film provides an alternative solution for property owners to resurface existing smooth, solid and non-porous surfaces such as outdated high-pressure laminates instead of replacing them. Many of these surfaces are simply outdated or need a new face-lift. The cost for demolition and replacing can be very expensive, not to mention the lost revenue associated with downtime. Eliminate these problems; resurface rather than replace.
- Onsite Installation
- Less Downtime
- Infinite Design Possibilities
- Cost Savings
- Less Mess
- Less Noise
- Easier to Repair
- LEED Positive Points
- Class A Fire Rating
Architectural Film Manufacturers
Why replace expensive fixtures and surfaces when you can resurface them in decorative metal, sophisticated stone and luxurious wood designs at a fraction of the cost? Architectural Finishes let you transform your spaces with less downtime, less labor and less waste. These durable, dynamic films are easy to install, conforming to a variety of flat or curved surfaces, including walls, panels and ceilings. With 3 manufactures and more than 1000 patterns to choose from, it’s not a question of how you can revitalize your image, but when.
Architectural Finishes have been used extensively in Asian markets for over 20 years to decorate 5-star hotels, major department stores in shopping complexes, offices, condos, and restaurants. Its popularity is due to a number of factors including the range of colors, textures, patterns, and its conformability, versatility and cost savings
Architectural Finishes offer a cost effective and creative solution to many decoration, refurbishment, and resurfacing projects. It has successfully been used in many market segments including retail, commercial, marine, hospitals, hotels, and condominiums.
- Cabinets / Millwork
- High-class, self-adhesive film
- Light in weight
- Wide range of patterns and designs with textured structure – similar look & feel to authentic material
- Suited for indoor and outdoor applications
- Can be applied to a variety of substrates and even on complex curved shapes
- Abrasion, impact, scratch and solvent resistant
- With 12-year warranty for indoor applications and up to 5 years for outdoors
3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes have a number of key advantages:
- More pattern options: Unlimited creative flexibility and architectural freedom.
- Clean and quick to install: Minimal downtime means your facilities are back up and running quickly.
- Preserves your existing substrates: Costs are minimized when you don’t have to replace surfaces but can repurpose them.
- Good for your environmental policy: Fittings and fixtures don’t end up in landfill sites and you don’t incur disposal costs because you have re-used them in your new decor.