Paint Protection Film
Keep the New Car Look with Industry-leading Protekt®
Paint Protection Film
When it comes to protecting your classic or exotic vehicle’s paint finish, it’s a jungle of flying objects and natural forces out there: stones, gravel, sand, bird droppings, winter salt, tree sap, bug residue, oil, and other road debris. Fortunately, Revolution Wraps uses Madico’s Protekt® Automotive Paint Protection Film is an easy, long-lasting solution to protecting your investment and maintaining its new car look.
Optically Clear and Resistant
Protekt Paint Protection offers no distortion and is resistant to residue, stain, and discoloration.
Strong and Self-Healing
Our Auto Paint Protection features a strong, re-positionable adhesive and is virtually self-healing.
Fast, Easy, and Economical
Protekt PPF is fast and easy to install, and saves you money on costly repairs and repainting.
Protekt® PPF by Madico®
Every day can be a struggle to maintain your vehicle’s paint finish thanks to flying objects and natural forces: stones, gravel, sand, bird droppings, winter salt, tree sap, bugs, oil, and other road debris. Fortunately, there’s an easy, long-lasting solution to protect your vehicle and maintain its new car look.
Protekt PPF is a clear auto paint protection film with an industry-leading, scratch- and chemical-resistant top coat designed for exterior application on vehicles, boats, jet skis and RVs’ paint surfaces.
Its durability, easy installation, and protective qualities against natural forces, road debris, and other flying objects that may cause minor impact damage, make it the superior choice for automotive paint protection film. Plus, it’s backed by a manufacturer’s warranty in North America.
- Protect PPF provides a full range of vehicle film protection:
- Full Body Wrap – Full protection maintains the value of the car and the shiny, new car look
- Hood – One of the lowest painted surfaces on a car needs protection
- Front Bumper – Protect against paint chips and bug splatter
- Wheel Wells – Helps guard against stone chips
- Door Edges and Handles – Door edges and handles are scratch-prone areas
- Quarter Panels – Another area vulnerable to road debris
- Side Mirrors – Protection from rock chips at high speeds
Lincoln, Omaha, La Vista, Elkhorn, Council Bluffs, Gretna, York, Beatrice, Blair, Wahoo, Bellevue